PDA

View Full Version : Cabal new 2012 in Khựa

kelalung
16-10-12, 01:57 AM
vì đây là khựa nên mình ko nói nhiều, mình cũng chưa tải vì mạng nhà mình cùi wá. ai tải đc thì share AE nhá

Version_3
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Version_2
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

LocaClient.rar

LocaServer.rar
This version contains: -

1) all new items (clothing / costumes / sets / weapons)

2) door infero, Chaos Arena, forbidden island (50% of the line), crazy streamer (easy / medium / hard), feet (released from pier32)

3) containing the red the Mithril (called Red Dragon) set

4) Full / weapon name changed to different people (you can change the way you come back, if you want to)

5) XOR key - 92,60,50,70

6) I am ready to drop (due s37upupdate)

* Note that the client is not a full client it's just a big patch, you need to patch ur own customers (in almost any customer a good update *

uhmmm there are a lot of things inside so it is **** if you look at your own. I tried to make it up to date, and I hope that it is ...

In addition, it contains some errors also. By error this thing I do not have time to resolve them, but its a simple fix

* Lender in the readme file in the the client (withmd5 and xors) *

By the client does not have a transmitter, because I can not give their own transmitter does not work, you have to use your own transmitter.

So the players goodbye earth-shattering, Moderator ...

Special thanks to the speed demon taught me a lot of things, and become a true friend. Special thanks violets taught me to do my own hard work, file things.

*** NOTE new dungons door moving, I 4rgot repair. In order to solve them find their identity cards and thugs. The MCU copy and paste their the superoxide dismutase dungon door or trying to copy the mob. "(Release) to mobs200.scp (release) ***

Enjoy :-)

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> wxMTAyMjU2&noupdate=yes

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> wxMTAyMjU2&noupdate=yes

source nguồn : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

link other download :

Cabal Online Final Release

So,As I'm Leaving Cabal Things And Closing My Server I Decided To Release My Server Files 100% As They Are Used In My Serenity Cabal Server.

Okay,Straight To The Point

This Release Contains :-

1)All Newest Items..(Costumes/Weapon Costumes/Sets/Etc)
2)Porta Infero , Chaos Arena , Forbidden Island(50%Done),Streamer Crazy (Easy/Medium/Hard) , FT B2F (From Pier32 Release)
3)Contains Red Mithril (Called Red Dragon) Set
4) All Sets/Weapons Names Are Changed To Deffrent Ones (U Can Change back If You Want)
5)XOR Keys - 92 , 60 , 50 , 70
6)My Ready Drops(Thanks To S37upUpdate)

*Notice that the Client Isnt a full client its just a big Patch That u need to Patch on ur own client (works on almost any client that have good updates*

Uhmmm There is Alot of Things Inside It So Its Better If You Take a Look By Your Self.. i Tried to make it Most Updated and I hope It Is...

Also,It Contains Few Bugs As Well.. Like Warp Bugs Things Like That I Didnt Have Time To Fix Them But Its Simple To Fix

Links :
Client Side :-
Download LocaClient.rar for free on uploading.com
下载地址:

Or you Can Download My Full Client :-(AFTER Downloading Them u need to download the Clinet patch Above and patch it to this V3.00)

Full Version 3.00 (Patched) :

SendSpace :

Part 1 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 2 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 3 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 4 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 5 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 6 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 7 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Part 8 : <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Version 2.000 : (After Downloading Need To Download Patch V3.00)

Mirror Creator Links :

Version 2.000 : (After Downloading Need To Download Patch V3.00)

Server Side :-
LocaServer.rar
下载地址:

*Credits Are At The ReadMe File In Client Side(WithMD5 And XORS)*

By The Way The Client Dosnt Have a Launcher Because I Cant Give My Own Launcher As It Wont Work So You'll Have To Use Ur Own Launcher.

So Good Bye Cabal Online Players , Moderators...
Special Thanks To Speed Devil For Teaching Me Alot Of Things And Being A True Friend. Also Special Thanks For Yamachi For Teaching Me To Be On My Own And Work Hard To Archive Things.

***Notice New Dungons Gates Move And I 4rgot to Fix .. In Order To Fix Them Just Find Theyre ID's and In Mobs.Scp Copy Paste On Them SOD Dungon Gate Or Try To Copy From Mobs.Scp (MY RELEASE) To Mobs200.scp (MY RELEASE)***
Enjoy :-)

popping01
17-10-12, 10:05 PM
có gì hot ;))

đặt gạch ngồi hóng trong khi đang chơi bản của tuan565 share ;))

online1781
17-10-12, 10:29 PM
bản này share trên ragezone cả năm nay giờ còn share ra nữa à =)) =)) ...

Original topic :

and new release: (same member)

P/s: tất cả chỉ dựa trên bản gốc ep2 của Chumpy + add new function ,nothing more ,đừng có hi vọng viển vông đến ep 3 trở lên chứ đừng nói đến ep 7 8 :))