PDA

View Full Version : Original Source 0.65 Webzen Server

LordBilly
10-09-09, 02:22 AM
Well, estube seeing that some have parts of the source of this version ... have as much as 10Mb in sources (compressed) of this version, and saw that many use it as a trader to trade and sell, the truth is that most in the network that gave to these files gave through that leecher UCD, the sources of this pack had been sedidos version by me to TSN, CMT and some friends of mine and especially good as the GS with them leecher UCD 1.00.88 to these original sources Webzen an old Leak I have in my power as many have known for many years and along with many others, decided that since I use it to trade to make them public.

That something is clear, ALL we're really stuck in MuOnline trade in a way or another, in my case always muchisimo trades and still do to get the latest material, since the only way to get things is trading, I give this for that and that is the reality, what makes the difference is to know respect when one makes a trade of files if it is agreed that this is NOT passed to anyone, that it is accomplished! Codes that do not have and so many communities today MuOnline dead!! and no developer works as before, nobody respects NOTHING! and no calls for respect for files that are of Webzen! but on the work you performed on them, which not many entienen ... And if those who often get the latest versions do not publish the moment is because we do not get free but have to change for our work, money or other source of equal value.

Currently available for you: Total 43MB in Sources compressed files and respective protocols original document.

WebZen GameServer Source 0.6x

DESCARGAR _ Wz_GameServer-Src (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen JoinServer Source

DESCARGAR Wz_JoinServer-Src (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen EventServer Source

DESCARGAR Wz_EventServer-Src (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen CodeManager & WzNetClientDll

DESCARGAR Wz_CodeManager&NetClient (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen MuManager Server & Cliente Source

DESCARGAR Wz_MuManager-Src (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen Setup DataBases

DESCARGAR Wz_SetupDataBase (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

WebZen SQLScript

DESCARGAR Wz_SQLScripts (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>)

PASS: <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Enjoy , credits to my friend MG-StaT �

mylove09
10-09-09, 09:27 AM
Oh. Thanks so much
Who can add option for it?

FujiwaraYuki
10-09-09, 10:50 AM
Nice share. Thanks U very much<):)

allforyou089
10-09-09, 11:15 AM
I can not get it!
Can you give me another links? as mediafire, megau, etc...

huntersun
10-09-09, 11:52 AM
Cho hỏi 0.6x là bản nhiu vậy ?
Link còn tốt ! Nếu vào không connect thì F5 lại :D

cena_hiphop_12
10-09-09, 12:22 PM
Nó là 1.00.65 đó. Có source này thì add option thoải mái. :D

xom1b
11-09-09, 01:57 PM
tiếc là mình gà C++ vì chưa đc học chứ nếu ko sẽ DEV Source này ;))

Destruct
11-09-09, 06:11 PM
Well! The oldest version, a wonderful beginning of Webzen into MuOnline. But i have been trying to use it more than 2 years and i always have trouble with 100% CPU Usage. I had tried changing UDP Port but didn't work. However, i like it very much! Thank you!

Đây là bản Server cổ nhất của Webzen, 0.65, không phải 1.00.65 đâu mấy bạn ^^! Luciano Aibar có một bản Mod khá ngon với bản này, mặc dù so với nó thì 0.97D còn hơn nhiều!

ViperMUHN
12-09-09, 06:17 AM
Wa, hình như đây là code gốc từ WZ ver 0.65 có lẽ là bản cũ hơn 0.97 :D
theo như ngày cuối cùng trong source là 29/11/2002 :)
Có nhiều thứ để học tập đây :D

Thanks LordBilly

giangleloi
12-09-09, 10:34 AM
link không có lỗi! work OK!
Cái SOurce này cũng rất cổ nhưng rất hay, thanks

membering
18-09-09, 09:31 PM
cái source này bên ragezone có lâu gòy mà, cũng đang nghiên cứu cả tháng nay >_!<