PDA

View Full Version : [TLBB] Liên kết mã nguồn

stoneman
28-07-17, 02:29 PM
Tôi không tìm thấy c + + mã nguồn cho TLBB với máy chủ + khách hàng + công cụ :(

Xin vui lòng cho tôi một liên kết

wermanhme1990
28-07-17, 06:41 PM
Welcome you to visit clbgamesvn.
This is source code server and client by c/c++ but it is version very old, hope will helpful with you
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>!4dViyaBI!dmp047TgO-DKUZxxaDfeKA

stoneman
31-07-17, 09:33 PM
Welcome you to visit clbgamesvn.
This is source code server and client by c/c++ but it is version very old, hope will helpful with you
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>!4dViyaBI!dmp047TgO-DKUZxxaDfeKA

Phiên bản mới nhất của TLBB là gì?

Dark.Hades
01-08-17, 02:29 AM
Phiên bản mới nhất của TLBB là gì?
English, please!
The lastest version of TLBB is 3.(6x?)
But the lastest source code was leeched of this game is 0.88, the only compile-able version
If you want to use lastest-dev of this game, this forum has so much of it.
Let find in Release category.

stoneman
01-08-17, 02:52 PM
English, please!
The lastest version of TLBB is 3.(6x?)
But the lastest source code was leeched of this game is 0.88, the only compile-able version
If you want to use lastest-dev of this game, this forum has so much of it.
Let find in Release category.

I speak English and previously I used google translate to speak Vietnamese on this forum.
Here language is problem for me on this forum.I want to learn TLBB with latest source code.
Can you help me getting latest

Sever Source code
Client Source code + Client Full Resource Files
Database
Tools Source code
Website PHP pages

I will be online on skype always because I am not always monitoring this thread
My Skype: birendersharma

Dark.Hades
01-08-17, 08:26 PM
I speak English and previously I used google translate to speak Vietnamese on this forum.
Here language is problem for me on this forum.I want to learn TLBB with latest source code.
Can you help me getting latest

Sever Source code
Client Source code + Client Full Resource Files
Database
Tools Source code
Website PHP pages

I will be online on skype always because I am not always monitoring this thread
My Skype: birendersharma
Here are all of your wanted:
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

It very easy to do, let try to do it yourself.
Use english to find in google:
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

stoneman
01-08-17, 11:36 PM
Here are all of your wanted:

It very easy to do, let try to do it yourself.
Use english to find in google:

Thank you for taking effort to search and put links for me.I have downloaded what you have given.Some links are down but it doesn't matter.
As tlbb 3.6 is latest but I cant find source code for this version.