PDA

View Full Version : Development Wukong Saga - Đại Náo Thiên Cung D6

M.R.X
28-04-15, 10:12 AM
Hello my friends, sorry if it's not the right area, but I have some questions about the game or Wukong Saga Đại not Thiên Cung D6 available here in this forum. I recently did a video lesson on how to download .swf files .png etc ... And soon after to dump files.

My question is this, I managed to download all the .swf files and .png this server: <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

This is a Brazilian version of MonkeyKing = Wukong Saga server ... But I'm having trouble translating monsters / NPCs / items / etc ... I can not find a folder that I can download files .dat / .jat since they do not are in the <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> folder on the server, someone could help me or Diser a way to download all full translation of this server? <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Sorry for writing in English, I am Brazilian and my Vietnamese is not good hehe, hugging friends, I am developing future projects and wish to share with you ...

dragon10388
28-04-15, 05:36 PM
Hello my friends, sorry if it's not the right area, but I have some questions about the game or Wukong Saga Đại not Thiên Cung D6 available here in this forum. I recently did a video lesson on how to download .swf files .png etc ... And soon after to dump files.

My question is this, I managed to download all the .swf files and .png this server: <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

This is a Brazilian version of MonkeyKing = Wukong Saga server ... But I'm having trouble translating monsters / NPCs / items / etc ... I can not find a folder that I can download files .dat / .jat since they do not are in the <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> folder on the server, someone could help me or Diser a way to download all full translation of this server? <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Sorry for writing in English, I am Brazilian and my Vietnamese is not good hehe, hugging friends, I am developing future projects and wish to share with you ...

Me too,I also can't translate them.... :-<:-<:-<:-<